Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is McDonald's Monopoly online game a cheat?

Three times already, I have submitted my different codes and all of a sudden my sign in won't go through, and when I try again and I successfully sign in, it says ERROR this game piece has already been submitted, or something like that. I just lost 3 codes! I'm pissed. I believe the error sign ins are done on purpose!!! Has anyone experienced this problem?|||Yes, it is. It does the same thing to me. It also miscounts the number of space to move after the dice are rolled. It is a total scam-just like the fair.|||I've never had this problem and I enter in all 10 codes every day... But I do know that it cheats because I am signed into Yahoo messenger which alerts me when I have new e-mails and I got the e-mail for landing on community chest 10 minutes before I landed on it...

Report Abuse


|||Definately a scam!!! I just lost landing on Boardwalk because it miscounted my spaces. I had landed on Marvin Gardens the roll before and then rolled a 10. That would clearly be BOARDWALK!!! I went back and looked at my history and it said I had landed on Water Works, but I am positive it wasn't!!

Report Abuse


|||Oh man! I thought I was the only one having this problem. I've lost 3 codes already. Piece of **** monopoly gives me 2 free game downloads F*** that give me some money DAMN IT!! I think its a damn waist of time.|||I can't even sign up. I've tried several times with 3 different browsers. None of them work. On one of the browsers, I actually got to the login page where I fill out my info. It says to enter the code from the picture. There is no picture code. It says press here if you can't see the code. I press there and still no picture code.|||Ok the same thing happened to me too. Screen locks up and won't let me use my codes. I can't find an email to send a complaint to. Anybody know of one?|||of course... i won't even waste my time going there!|||Yes.. IT happens to me all the time... locks up or something.. its bullSH*T... tells me that i've used the code...blah blah you know the drill.... Same problem.|||Yes, it is!! I have lost several game piece codes because the screen locked up. I have also noticed that it will roll your dice to make sure you don't get numbers that would allow you to land on a winning square. For the last couple of days I haven't even been able to log into the game. Guess it doesn't really matter since most of the time when I go to McDonald's they tell me they are out of game pieces.|||I've been having that same problem with the codes .. it's like it kinda locks up....so I refresh the page and re enter the code and it says it's been used!..The only thing I've won on there is an online game.. It's still in my email.. I haven't even downloaded it...But Mcdonalds is becoming annoying too..my husband went there a little bit ago to order a large lemonade, a med. fry and a #6 w/ a coke to drink....we got a watered down lemonade and a cheeseburger w/ a med. fry and a diet coke......im sick of that place!|||No they wouldn't do that|||I just entered a minute ago....and i can no longer go under my original login...im verry mad because under that log in i had the most properties...I do think it is a set up....I asked my friend was she havin the same problem and she is too....I think the board is rigged......Im always one number away or a jump short to win.....notice no ones won big yet.....I know that if i was playin with my family i would have by now hit ..Free Parkin...got a couple of properties with hotels....WTF....but ill keep playin hopin that maybe ill win somethin....|||THAT GAME IS SO GOD DAMN GAY...YOU CANT WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment