Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why can't I play Monopoly Streets online on my PS3?

This is the 3rd day in a row that I have tried to login to the online gameplay in Monopoly Streets for PS3 and have been unable to do so. What is going on with the EA sports end of this and when can I expect to be able to play again? First PS3 goes down for almost a month and now this! Does anyone know what is going on here and when it will be repaiered?|||http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail鈥?/a>|||I am going to give you the real answer that will solve your problems as of this date.





Bottom line, you need to download madden 2012 demo





Start it up and play a football game, which makes your create an EA email account name and PW





Then exit, and start Monopoly streets online, you can play now!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment