Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there any way to play monopoly online against REAL people?

Does anyone know of such a version?|||I just told someone else this...Kurnik, it's a Polish website, used by people around the world for board games. You have to register, but it's free, and you don;t have to download anything.





Although because they're not owned by Hasbro, which owns MiltonBraley and ParkerBrothers, their version of Monopoly is called "Blogpoly" for copyright reasons. Still, it's the exact same game, the names of the properties and stuff are just changed to avoid trademark infringement (I think it's more fun)





And the address of the website is www.playok.com





They used "kurnik" up until around April, so I still call it that, but still...playok.com





Check it out, see if it's to your satisfaction. Still, as I said, it's free, and you can play against real people.|||You can't play it against REAL people???


I never knew that.


btw why is it called MONOPOLY ONLINE then....|||I've played it before but can't remember where. I think that any game site would have it. for instance bogo.com u can google it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment