Friday, December 16, 2011

I want to know where I can play monopoly online against other online players?

I want to be able to go to rooms and play with my friends, nothing I have found with my own research is working. If you can help me with this I will be forever grateful!!!!|||www.atari.com, go to the games link, go to play monopoly, you need to make an account(its free though), then you can play monopoly online against other people.|||I have just been to atari.com and went onto the games link and chose pc and it only shows that games available on the pc for sale not for playing, I have had a look and there is nowhere on the site where you can play monopoly on there, I searched monopoly and its only showing 1 result and thats a pack for the DS





I did a google search take a look here http://games.atari.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment