Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can I play monopoly online against other people with no downloads?

I used to play on games.atari.com but they shut it down. does anyone know where I can play for free against other people witout downloading anything? Kinda like atari used to be.|||Nowhere, they got picky about letting sites operate like that and shut down all the online multiplayer monopoly sites that were out there. I spent days looking for something like that cause my bf is outta town and we like playing games together online while we're apart. The closes thing I found was a clone Galactic Magnate, but it does require a download.|||have you tried games.com....i used to go there back in the day and play....they had battleship, sorry, and monopoly...other games such as spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment