Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can i play monopoly online free and online with no downloading?

Kurnik. Kurnik is the web's best kept secret, but you can play all of the major board games there. It's a Polish website, but people from all over the world use it.





Come to think of it, I think they changed the domain of the website to playok.com





Still, same website.





Although I will say, their version of monopoly is called "Blogpoly", simply because of copyright problems with using the Monopoly name. It's the exact same thing as Monopoly, though, the names are just different. Come to think of it, I think it's more fun than Monopoly.





So yeah, I use Kurnik/PlayOk for all of my free online international board game needs. Maybe it will be to your satisfaction, maybe not. Still, check it out.





And as I said, the address is www.playok.com|||you can go to dailygames.com I havn't tried it myself though so no recomendations|||hey thanks, i'm going to start going there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment