Saturday, December 10, 2011

I need to know sites where i can get free online monopoly games?

I'm looking for sites where i can play monopoly games free against other people online around the world and not just a download. Is there any sites where i can play and have to sign in to play it any time i want to.|||Counter strike is best|||Try msn gaming zone. they have a lot of games. im pretty sure monopoly is there. atleast it should.|||If you own the CD-Rom there is a way to connect up with another player.


However I haven't done that since I had Windows 95.





There used to be a Java Client Chatroom that would connect up with the internet that came pre-installed with the CD-Rom.


I don't whats the deal with the newer CD-Roms but If you've got the game I'll be glad to play against you(or at least attempt to do so).





However without the CD-Rom it looks pretty tough. I did a few searchs

No comments:

Post a Comment