Saturday, December 10, 2011

Any online multiplayer board games like monopoly, life etc?

Are there any websites where you can play monopoly online with other people, or the board game "life" ? or any other board games?





I dont wanna play chess or checkers or anything like that, I wanna play something like monopoly, or life, but with other people online?





So is there any website or downloadable board game that is like that?|||Pogo has a multiplayer Monopoly game, but it's the "Here %26amp; Now: The World Edition" which is basically the same thing as the classic game, except different place names, updated money totals, etc.





I've been looking for a similar website that offers Life, but I can't find one.|||I also have been trying to find a good site for games like Monopoly, I do play at POGO, but the system has major problems of drag time, freezing up, "computer" players that fill seats when needed can totally freeze the game, if the issues are ever fixed with POGO, this would be a very good site.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment